"Ask God to put you just where he wants you, and to tell you what he wants you to do, and feel that you are on hand to do it." I LOVE YOU ALL - SEE YA IN TWO!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 17th A short one

Hey Everyone!
 
This is one is going to be short and sweet! Life is going well here!  Hot, but well!  I experienced the Brazilian Hummidity for the first time.  There was alot of cloudy days but the weather was still at 35 degrees C.  I am not sure exactly what that is in Farhenheit but!  I do know that it is hot and I sweat the minute we leave the house.  
  I learned that Brazilians dont fully understand the principal of Sarcasim.  I tried teaching it to the 3 that I live with and they just don´t get it.  I am continuing to learn every day and I still feel like I learn a new word, phrase.  Elder Nabas is doing well with staying patient and he is amazed that I am speaking this well for the amount of time that I have  here in Brazil.  I gave a talk yesterday in Church, speaking with confidence and remembering almost everything I said.  I cant believe that I am sitting on my 8 month mark.  Life just seems to be flying by.  I continue to feel blessed and feel grateful for this oppurtunity to serve. 
  I will start to wrap this up, however I want to say that I love this country I want to say that I fully believe in what I am doing is God´s Work, God´s call to his children.  There is nothing that can change it.  I know that this church is true and I know that what I am doing is truly what Christ wants done.  The Mission life isnt easy, but is it worth, Absolutely!  Everyday a new challenge, a new person to talk to and another oppurtunity to share my testimony of the Work of our Savior. 
  May we all remember that we have importance in this life.  We mean something to our Father in Heaven and we must continue to ´´press forward with a steadfastness in Christ´´
  I love you all and Continue to pray for you all.  Have a wonderful week. 
Love,
Elder N. Anderson
 
Also!  Fortaleza does NOT have day light savings time for those of you that are wondering.  I think that I am 5 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time.  Falou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment