"Ask God to put you just where he wants you, and to tell you what he wants you to do, and feel that you are on hand to do it." I LOVE YOU ALL - SEE YA IN TWO!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 5

 Hey Everyone!  How is everyone doing? 

This week slowed down a little bit for us.  We were doing a lot of work with member less actives and trying to say on top of the wards member lists.  There is about 3 different ones.  It seemed like one worked a lot better than others but another had notes on people that we had to use.  It was basically us both trying to carry a bunch of papers around with us and when we had the chance to pull them out and look them over and over.  There has been a lot of changes in the ward the boundaries and area so it made things a little complicaded sometime.  We were doing our best to stay on top of the game but it just seemed like this week was a lot more difficult than others.  I can see how this area will continue to grow and see how excitment of the members is burning. 

We had the Primary Program yesterday and our small chapel was over flowing with people.  Unfortunatly the majority were members visting but it was cool to see every single bench filled to the maximum. 

I have been trying to teach the Elders Christmas songs in English and explain some of the funny movie quotes but its just not the same in the Portuguese.  I laugh when they sing in the shower and its just the same 5 words over and over. 

We have been doing well this transfer as far as health wise until this week when Elder Nabas had a few complications.  We had to go to the hospital for him to get blood drawn.  It was interesting, there are definatly medical terms i did not understand so it was time to bring out the handy dandy dictionary again.  We are excited for another week but know that this will be the last week of the transfer.  There will probably be some changes in the apartment and maybe with me and Elder Nabas.  Again, I not 100%  but I feel like there will be.  We will get the call on Friday night.  I wish I had more to say but it just seemed like a ´´slower´´ week than usual. 

Hope you are all doing excellent and getting ready for the festivities.  Just remember to celebrate ´´Festavis´´ for me.  Love you all hope you are doing excellent.  I cant waid to talk to you family!!



Remember  ´´I don't want to sleep with Fuller. You know about him, he wets the bed. He'll pee all over me, I know it.´´ (name that movie)  One of the more harder quotes to say in Portuguese :)


Love,
Elder N. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment