"Ask God to put you just where he wants you, and to tell you what he wants you to do, and feel that you are on hand to do it." I LOVE YOU ALL - SEE YA IN TWO!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bigger family!?

KARA YOUR PREGNANT!  I will return from a foreign country with a new brother-in-law, a new neice or nephew for sure, and maybe some more (hint hint nuge nuge Alicia and Emily)  ;D
 
Tudabem Familia e Amigos!?  Como Estão!?  Another week and transfer down here in Missão Brasil Fortaleza! 
Life is going good.We recieved the phone call friday night and I will be staying in my area for 6 more weeks as well as my companions Elder Nabas.  I´m not really sure if I will leave before christmas so who knows, I might make 6 months here!  It just seems like we were super busy this week and all I want to do today is sleep haha. We woke up this morning and did a DEEP clean of our Apartment.  It was pretty nasty.  After we headed down to the transfer in Aldeota.  It was cool seeing mission friends and all.  A few finished their missions this last transfer and will be heading home today.  I told them to give a big kiss to the US of A for me.  I talked with Elder Birdsall (My trainer) who will be finishing his mission this next transfer.  It was fun talking about our old area together and catching up about mission life.  It is interesting how in 4 months you can become so close with your companion they know your sibilings by name as well as parents and friends. 
 
We ended the transfer well.  Seriously Elder Nabas and I were dying this week.  I have never been so tired.  I think this last transfer made me so tired that this last week was brutal.  We continued to do our best but had no baptisms this week.  This next transfer we are planning on baptizing demais!  It is a lot more reassuring when both Elders are staying together because you don´t have to teach a new area to some one.  Also we are both comfortable with our teaching styles so were planning on just continuing to work like mad men. 
 
This week we have our fireside with Elder Costa (Brazil Area President) and Elder David A. Bednar (Quorum of th 12 Apostles).  We also have stake conference this week with a stacked schedule of speakers our Mission President, the temple President of Recife Brazil,  Elder Evans of the Seventy and Elder Costa.  We also found out this friday we will have a fireside with Elder Evans.  This next week we are planning on having 2! Mission Conferences.   Next week I will be emailing earlier (Morning) because of the fireside with Elder Bednar so if you email you have until sunday evening.   I think everyone is really excited about the conferences a good way to be focused on the work and get inspired.  Elder Bednar will hold a question and answer YEAH!
 
We have plans to baptize a few people this transfer especially the couple that I talked about last week, Joséberto and Nilde.  We are also planning to baptiza a few youth and a Senhora named Lucia.  Our zone (Benfica) was dissolved this transfer and we will be teaming with another. To end this next transfer we will be planning to have a ´´white Christmas´´. Which means the last saturday (Dec. 17) of the transfer everyone from the Zone goes to the beach to baptize some of their investigators that have accepted the gospel.  We are excited! It is still a plan in the works.  
 
I love the mission.  I love being a missionary.  I love the work and I am learning to love this blasted SUN!  Things just continue to get better. 
´´Do and be your very best to gain what will be the best in eternity!´´
I love you all!  Have a good week!
Love,
Elder N. Anderson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment